Should you be providing goods/services to Northamptonshire Fire and Rescue Service (NFRS), we have some important information on this page as guidance to ensure all payments run as efficiently and promptly as possible.
We operate a ‘no Purchase Order, no pay policy’, therefore all invoices to our Service must quote a valid PO number which should be provided by the relevant Service contact. Any invoices that do not meet our compliance checklist will be rejected and remain unpaid.
All invoices should be addressed to:
Northamptonshire Commissioner Fire and Rescue Authority
Please submit your invoices via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing.
Invoices must be submitted in PDF format and individually attached i.e. one invoice per each attachment but you can submit multiple attachments in one email. Invoices which are not submitted in PDF format or quote a valid PO will be automatically rejected and unpaid until you re-submit your invoice in the required format.
We prefer to receive invoices via email but if you are unable to send them to us electronically, paper invoices can be posted to: The Finance Department, Darby House, Darby Close, Wellingborough, NN8 6GS.
Your invoice should include all of the following:
- Your full company name, address and contact details.
- Invoice date to ensure our system calculates your invoice due date correctly.
- A unique invoice number which will be recorded on our system and quoted on your remittance advise or during any other correspondence with you.
- A valid PO number for the goods and/or services you are invoicing for on the invoice.
- Your bank details including sort code and account number where you expect to receive the payment for your invoice.
- Full organisation name and address liable for paying the invoice: Northamptonshire Commissioner Fire and Rescue Authority.
- Clear description of the goods and/or services provided.
- Accurate quantities price and amount due.
- The date of supply (also known as tax point) if this is different from the invoice date.
- A breakdown of the goods and/or services clearing showing the net price, the VAT rate, the VAT amount, and the total amount for each line on the invoice.
Should you require any assistance in regards to the goods and/or services you are providing, please contact the relevant Northamptonshire Fire and Rescue Service point of contact or use our general enquiries information.
For any queries regarding outstanding invoice payments or if you need to update your supplier record, please contact our Help Desk team via:
Telephone: 0300 126 100