Working for Northamptonshire Fire and Rescue Service (NFRS) is not just restricted to operational firefighter roles. We have equipment and vehicle technicians, ICT specialists and various administration roles; ranging from those in Information Management, Fleet, Training and Prevention areas.
When vacancies arise, these will be advertised on the Public Sector Jobs East website.
We are currently recruiting for the following role:
- Complex Case Officer – This is a permanent full time role and the salary band is £26,004 – £29,630 per year (closing date: 25 September 2020 at midday)
We have a variety of opportunities for you to get involved in NFRS. As a volunteer you will meet new people, develop your existing skills and broaden your knowledge of the fire service and its role within the wider community.
The four main areas where you can volunteer include:
- events and campaigns
- cadet instructor
- administrative and clerical
- specialist skills
Depending on your role, there are a number of varied activities you can get involved with, such as:
- community events
- fire station visits from community groups such as the Scouts
- guiding young people on their journey with the Emergency Services Cadets
- utilising your specialist skills to help us make ‘Northamptonshire safer’
Our volunteers are made up of people from a wide range of backgrounds who volunteer for a variety of reasons, so if you’d like to give something back, please get in touch and join us now.
To apply, or for more information, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01604 797000.
Please note that NFRS may seek a disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau for certain roles. This may be a standard or enhanced disclosure, depending on the nature of the role. This information will be made clear at the outset of the process.