To be eligible to apply for the position of a firefighter, applications will only be considered if all of the following criteria are met (relevant checks will be undertaken during the recruitment process):
- You must be 18 years old (or older) at the point of application
- You must live in Northamptonshire
- You must have a full driving licence valid for the UK due to the possibility of travelling between stations for cover work
- You must be able to permanently live and work in the UK without any restrictions
- You must be able to pass a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
Please note: If you are successful and do not possess the requisite qualifications in Maths and English, you will be supported and required to undertake the level 2 Maths and English qualification. You will also need to study for and pass the Institute of Fire Engineering (IFE) level 2 Operations Exams.